Blot brows frequently with a clean, dry tissue until all seeping of fluid has stopped. Do not rub or scrub. Apply thin layer of aftercare ointment before bed.
- You may apply a clean cold pack for a few minutes at a time to help with swelling or pain.
For 1-2 Weeks Post Procedure:
Gently wipe once with a clean soft cloth and cool water (or a non-scented baby wipe) once daily or allow a few seconds of your shower water to flow over your brows. Do not rub or scrub or disrupt flaking. Pat dry and apply a thin layer of aftercare ointment (it is normal to lose colour onto your Q-tip or finger while applying aftercare).
- Always wash your hands before touching your brows.
- Avoid sleeping on the treated area.
- Avoid heat, moisture, dust/debris and excessive sweating for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and/or sunbeds for at least 4 weeks.
- If you must, you may apply makeup after a minimum of 48 hrs but consider that you must not scrub or use cleanser to remove.
- Do not scrub, rub, or pick at the epithelial crust; allow it to flake off naturally.
- Any required brow adjustments will NOT be done for at least 6 weeks to allow complete skin healing and not risk the formation of scar tissue.
- Should you develop increased pain, redness, warmth, or swelling in the brow area, please contact us and/or a physician immediately.
Colour will appear darker and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As healing progresses, it may appear patchy or uneven and the colour will soften.
Failure to follow our post procedure instructions may cause loss of pigment, discolouration or infection.
All brow procedures require 2 appointments
. Your follow up appointment may be booked between 6 to 12 weeks following your initial procedure for the reduced touch up rate. Appointments beyond 12 weeks will be charged the annual refresh fee.
If you have any concerns or questions about permanent eyebrows
aftercare, please contact us