SkinCeuticals Medical Facials are the most customizable and luxurious facials we offer! If you’re looking for something completely relaxing and on the gentler side, this is your treatment! Our aestheticians will love-up your skin with our SkinCeuticals product line and have you feeling renewed, refreshed and recharged.We want to ensure that you will get the most out of your treatment, so here are some guidelines to follow before your SkinCeuticals Medical Facial.
- NO tanning for a week prior and be mindful of your heat exposure. You can hide from direct sun, but the heat can create sensitivity/reactivity too!
- NO retinol, enzymes, or other chemical exfoliation 5-7 days prior.
- Scrubs, cleansing devices and facial masks are ok, as long as your pressure is light.
- If you’ve had other procedures/treatments elsewhere, please let your aesthetician know. It’s important they are fully aware of your skin has undergone.
ContraindicationsThis gentle treatment does not have any firm contra-indications but please let us know if any of the following apply:
- If you are on or have been on Accutane within 6 months
- If you have a recent tan (UV exposure or tanning bed) within 48m hours
- If you have a sunburn currently, or within the last 7 days
To Ensure Optimal Results
- Drink lots of water. Hydrated skin is happy skin!
- Use hydrating products before your facial; your skin will respond better when well hydrated.