- Do not touch the treated area.
- Refrain from sweating for a minimum of 48 hours.
- You may apply a clean cold pack for a few minutes at a time, to help with pain or swelling.
For 1-2 Weeks Following the Procedure:
If needed, you may splash the area with cool water once a day. Do not rub, scrub or disrupt flaking. Pat dry and, if instructed, apply a thin layer of aftercare ointment (it is normal to lose colour onto your Q-tip or finger while applying aftercare).
- Always wash your hands before touching.
- Avoid sleeping on the treated area.
- Avoid heat, moisture, dust, and debris for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and/or sunbeds for at least 4 weeks.
- If you must, you may gently apply makeup after at least 48 hours but consider that you cannot scrub or use cleanser to remove.
- Do not rub, scrub, or pick at the epithelial crust; allow it to flake off naturally.
- Any required adjustments will NOT be done for at least 6 weeks to allow the skin to completely heal and to avoid forming scar tissue.
- Should you develop increased pain, redness, warmth or swelling in the treated area, please contact us, and/or a physician immediately.
A follow up appointment
may be necessary if you want your liner darker, thicker, or you have some patchiness after healing is complete. Follow up appointments may be booked 6-12 weeks after your initial procedure for the reduced touch up fee. Appointments beyond 12 weeks will be charged the annual refresh rate.
Failure to follow our post procedure instructions may cause pigment loss, discolouration or infection.
Eyeliner colours always appear darker and more sharply defined immediately after the procedure. As the healing progresses, colour will soften.
If you have any questions or concerns about eyeliner tattooing
or permanent eyeliner aftercare, please contact us